Solar street light
Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure or integrated in the pole itself. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.
- Independent of the utility grid resulting to lessened operation costs;
- Solar street lights require lesser maintenance than conventional street lights;
- Solar street lights are environment-friendly;
- Return on investment unlike paying for utility bills;
- Can be installed virtually anywhere; in a field to on a building;
- Use batteries to store extra power for use at night;
- Safer than traditional electric current;
- High initial costs for material and installation and long ROI;
- These are non-wired, these can easily be stolen;
- Snow or dust, and moisture can accumulate on horizontal PV-panels;
- Rechargeable batteries must be replaced a few times within the lifetime of the fixtures;
What’s different of our Solar LED Street Light?
In order to avoid the problem of limited solar panel power and meanwhile to make installation simple and quick, our Solar all in two LED street light was born to offer an new concept products as the “Plug&Play” solution. Our Solar light are composed by light head and 18V solar panel as two parts connected via MC4 plugs.on the condition of stability , It makes installation work more simple and meanwhile can guarantee light work for long time and high lumens output.
Our solar street light comparing with normal all in one:
- Installation flexibility;
- Power of solar panel flexibility；
- Product finishing & Appearance；
- Lumens efficiency；